The staff is responsible for maintaining safe & reliable natural gas service to our members.
This includes but is not limited to:
- Gas Leak Detection
- Meter maintenance
- Line locating
- Gas balancing
- New infill construction
- Cathodic Protection Maintenance
NATURAL GAS INSTALLATIONS
The following steps will ensure that you are on the scheduled construction list for all new installations:
- A contract and utility right of way (URW) will need to be signed by the land owner (s).
- Payment of the installation is required at time of application for service.
- An on-site meeting indicating the meter location and pipeline routing will be scheduled.
- A copy of the Gas Permit Application must be submitted to our office prior to the meter being connected.
The current contract pricing for natural gas installation to one building, is as follows:
RURAL: $ 8000.00 URBAN: $ 4000.00
(Plus applicable G.S.T. and $ 1.00 Co-op Membership fee).
*Please contact the office for Commercial and Non Profit pricing.