Customers – Responsibilities
Members and Customers Responsibilities
- As part of being a member of the Gas Co-op Ltd., landowners gas contracts and Utility Right of Way require you allow access to extend the gas pipelines from your land to a neighbor who requires gas service.
- Report any stopped meters as soon as you suspect this could be possible
- Report any natural gas odours when you first detect them, inside or out.
- The G.L.D.C. Co-op deals with landowners and holds landowners responsible for the gas used on their property. The Co-op will allow a tenant to pay the bill for the landowner as long as a Third Party Agreement has been signed by the landowners allowing the bill to be sent to the tenant.
- Maintain their gas account in good standing with the Co-op.
- G.L.D.C. holds the contract with the landowner who is responsible for their tenant’s gas bills.
- The landowner is fully responsible for the bill if the tenant lets the account fall into arrears.
Did you know?