IMPORTANT COVID-19 NOTICE
Dear Valued Member,
As COVID-19 continues to evolve in Canada, G.L.D.C. Gas Co-op Ltd. would like to provide reassurance that we are closely monitoring the developing situation and have resources in place to minimize disruption of our services.
Our business continuity plan, which has been activated, includes:
- The G.L.D.C. Gas Co-op office has been temporarily closed to the public effective March 18, 2020. Customers are encouraged to use the drop box or call (403) 843-1050 if they require assistance.
- We decided it would be in the members best interest to cancel our scheduled A.G.M. on April 14th, 2020. When possible, a new date for the A.G.M. will be selected and circulated to our membership.
- Updating and informing our employees about how to stay healthy, including stopping international travel and limiting regional travel, providing clear direction on safe working environments, procedures and customer interactions, as well as identifying and encouraging those who may be symptomatic to not come to work and focus on their wellness.
- Supporting flexible work and virtual meeting options for those employees who can work from home to avoid exposure. For our service or site-located employees where working from home is not optional, we have instituted rotational isolation procedures to ensure we maintain this critical workforce. We will work closely with our customer sites to ensure we comply with local procedures.
- Encouraging customers to use online services to minimize face to face interactions. We are working closely with industry to ensure supply chain continuity.
- We will continue to monitor reports and requirements from local, provincial and federal government health agencies and will modify our approach accordingly. We remain focused in our dedication to serving you as we navigate these unique challenges.
If you have any questions please contact us at 403-843-1050
Welcome to G.L.D.C. Gas Co-op Ltd.
Gull Lake Deer Creek Gas Co-op Ltd.
We are a member owned co-operative that has provided safe and reliable natural gas to rural customers for over 50 years. Our franchise area includes rural property and summer villages near Sylvan Lake, Gull Lake, Bentley, Rimbey, Bluffton, Hoadley, Leedale, Gilby and Crestomere. Our area consists of approximately 2440 square kilometers and has close to 2870 primary risers as of April 2017. We have approximately 1850 kilometers of pipe in our area, which would reach from here to Boulder, Colorado if laid end to end. Our office is located in Rimbey, Alberta at 4402-54th Avenue.
GET IN TOUCH
Send us a note and we will get back to you soon.